I want toshare the recipe of a simple homemade ginger tea with cardamom.
- Put the ginger and cardamom in a mini chopper or food processor and pulse it a few times to break them down a bit to release those incredible aroma.
- Take a pan add water and milk in it and bring to rapid boil, stirring regularly to prevent scorching.
- As soon as the liquid comes to boil, add the tea leaves and ginger cardamom blend.
- Now add sugar and Let it to boil 1 to 2 minutes.
- Strain the chai into servings cups
- Serving piping hot with biscuits.
- DO NOTUSE GREEN LEAF TEA, IT WILL RUIN THE TASTE.
- Alwaysuse fresh ginger (powder or prepackaged cannot be substituted).
- The amount of ginger can be varied. if you really like to have a strong taste of ginger, than add more ginger.